This year, I am making my boyfriend and I are sharing our first Christmas tree, and I’ve made the theme “things we love.” Currently, the tree is fairly bare, so I will be building our ornament collection as we go this beautiful holiday season.
Ornaments I Made On My Christmas Tree:
- A beautiful red and green glass ornament I crafted through a Dabble class at Chicago Hot Glass with glass artist Kit Paulson.
- A set of ceramic clay ornaments I crafted with a For The Makers kit I bought through Gilt City. These are in the process of being made– you can make 3 sizes, but I’ve chosen to only make two. The larger clay ornaments will all be painted black and white chevron, as well, I LOVE chevron print!
Ornaments I Bought On My Christmas Tree:
- A fun glass beer bottle ornament (found here) to celebrate our love of trying, and rating, craft beers.
- White macaron ornament from Paper Source, from the same line as these cute macaron ornaments.
- An artichoke ornament (found here)- I didn’t love them as a child, but goodness do I love eating anything artichoke now! I bought this cute ornament after taking a really fun cooking class at Sur La Table.
- A ceramic Kurt Adler ceramic ornament featuring Kenny, from South Park holding a dreidel (as the male half of our partnership loves South Park).